Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

I'll be ok D, I've rested 2 days now and it's feeling much better. I'll build up slowly and be back where I was in no time. :)

CS you could try an active recovery on that shoulder. Do the same excersize but with extremely light weight for 100 slow concentrated reps. The way I see it you have nothing to loose cuz your down and out anyway. At worst you have a couple more days off and at best maybe go back to heavier weight gradually. Give it at thought bto and best of luck!

That's a good idea Zed, pretty much what I've been doing with squats. 100 per WO. To be honest my injury is feeling much better now, just a very slight bit of discomfort in certain positions. I'm gonna do a light workout today then next week slowly increase the weight. I reckon I'll be back to my old self by the end of next week. :)

Day 10
Workout
WU
2x3 minute rounds skipping
5 minutes easy pace on the bag.

1 min max effort
5 mins moderate - easy pace
1 min rest - repeated 3 times.

OHP + lat raise super set
1x8 @ bar + 1x8 @ 7.5kg
1x8 @ 22.5kg + 1x8 @ 10kg

Upright row + lat raise super set
1x8 @ bar + 1x8 @ 7.5kg

G-curl + lat raise super set
1x10 @ bar + 1x8 @ 7.5
1x10 @ 22.5kg

Squat
1x20 @ bar

Nice and easy today, got a good pump in my delts and my HR went up nice and high on the bag. I think I can start increasing the weight next week. :)

Looking great CS , nice to see you feeling better.

Looking great CS , nice to see you feeling better.

Thanks Donna, I'm feeling much better now. Should be back on track very soon. :)

Day 10
Workout
WU
2x3 minute rounds skipping
5 minutes easy pace on the bag.

1 min max effort
5 mins moderate - easy pace
1 min rest - repeated 3 times.

OHP + lat raise super set
1x8 @ bar + 1x8 @ 7.5kg

Upright row + lat raise super set Do not go higher then your shoulders on this bro. Actually I only to about my nips. Also vary your grip width. Wide grip gives a very impressive seperation at your delts/traps.
1x8 @ bar + 1x8 @ 7.5kg

G-curl + lat raise super set
1x10 @ bar + 1x8 @ 7.5
1x10 @ 22.5kg

Squat
1x20 @ bar

Nice and easy today, got a good pump in my delts and my HR went up nice and high on the bag. I think I can start increasing the weight next week. :)
Looking good bro keep it up!:evil:

Top Bottom