Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coleman Benching!

Chris52686 said:
What's with his range of motion........no lockout

by not locking out he is keeping the weight on his pecs and tris and not putting all of the stress on his bones. When you lockout, you put all the weight on your bones and not the muscles.

damn that guy yells like terry tate office line backer...

and wtf is with his bench? does he not use any triceps? lol

sorry guys. I just watched the tape and it is pathetic. He is doing half reps. If you just stop short of lockout, your arms should be somewhere around 3/4 extended.

i dont go to lockout on bench, but that range of motion seems a bit short to me. Although, who am i to be critiquing Ronnie Coleman, whatever he has been doin has been working!

Mike

on his video tape you hear him scream allot "light weight baby" right before he does a set with real heavy weights, I tried screaming that the other day in the gym and sure enough I was able to lift 50lbs more then I usally do.

just kidding lol

i believe he has had some shoulder problems in the last year and that has probably affected his bench. (although it didn't stop him from shoulder pressing 160 lb db's!)

coleman is controlled and smooth when he benched, he has a short range of motion to isolate certain muscle groups.

Ive seen people bounce, and arch there lower back while benching, very dangerous, they could seriously hurt themselves.

Top Bottom