Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

COC Gripper #1 PR

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Just closed it 19 times in my right hand. Funny I still can barely close it once or twice in my left haha. Hope to order that #2 soon.:D

Walking Beast, no offense but that sounds a bit strange. I think I can close the number 1 roughly 20 times with my right hand, and bout 14 times with my left hand. Hmm. Keep training unless you want to have the handshake of a choir boy. :D ;)

MJBossman said:
Walking Beast, no offense but that sounds a bit strange. I think I can close the number 1 roughly 20 times with my right hand, and bout 14 times with my left hand. Hmm. Keep training unless you want to have the handshake of a choir boy. :D ;)

haha Ill just save all the crushing for my left hand, my right hand is for jacking off :alien:

Maybe you should do some more grip work with your left hand...in other areas. Thicker bars, timed holds, more stuff for fingers. There has to be a weakness there somewhere...

B True

b fold the truth said:
Maybe you should do some more grip work with your left hand...in other areas. Thicker bars, timed holds, more stuff for fingers. There has to be a weakness there somewhere...

B True

ThanX brother! Not deadlifting for over a month hasnt been good for my grip either. The only specific grip work I do now, is crushing grip work with the gripper. Really doesnt have much carryover to my weightlifting and size gaining goals. Just something on the side. :D

good work. i just got my trainer and #1 in the mail today, sadly I can only close the trainer once or twice with my right hand and not quite all the way with the left.

PIGEON-RAT said:
good work. i just got my trainer and #1 in the mail today, sadly I can only close the trainer once or twice with my right hand and not quite all the way with the left.

Nice. Is there a big difference between the No1 and trainer? Youll get better with it. Hand positioning has alot to do with it also. I got stronger on it just playing around with it. I couldnt close the No1 when I first got it. Its been a few weeks and am already closing it 19 times with my stronger hand. Keep at it!

Re: Re: Re: COC Gripper #1 PR

WalkingBeast said:
ThanX brother!! :fro: :fro: :fro:

It sounded like you needed to hear it :p

PIGEON-RAT said:
i just got my trainer and #1 in the mail today, sadly I can only close the trainer once or twice with my right hand and not quite all the way with the left.

Even the longest journey starts with a single step.

One of the hardest things with the grippers is learning how to hold and set it properly.

Top Bottom