Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coan pullin 865!!!

IronGame is a great site and resource!
352230.56683.jpg

Most awesome thing I saw ed do in a vid was a 975 squat. He is in the gym with five spotters, unracks it walks back squats it like I squat 315 then the guys have to lift up on the plated because the bar is bent to much for ed to get it back on the rack.

Cheers,
Scostman

Scotsman said:
Most awesome thing I saw ed do in a vid was a 975 squat. He is in the gym with five spotters, unracks it walks back squats it like I squat 315 then the guys have to lift up on the plated because the bar is bent to much for ed to get it back on the rack.

Cheers,
Scostman

damn!!!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
raw power man..no sticking point just grip it and rip it..
Cwick or anyone else the vids are from this web site..lots of them for free too..some big bench action..tons of stuff..enjoy
http://www.irongame.com/

Im not a big fan of powerlifting competitions. I dont care for the use of a bench shirt or the enormous arch they utilize to bench so much.
I guess im a little old school in that i like everything to be done naturally.

BodybuildingUniverse said:
I saw him do it in person at the Mountaineer Cup a few years ago before his injury. Blood had soaked thru his shirt on his back from a squat bar wound that never heals. Hardcore baby!

He is not human. My brother met him a couple of years ago and got me an autographed shirt from him he signed it:

to ***** stay strong, Eddy Coan #1

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom