Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Close grip bench- 315 x 7, 375 x 1

casavant

Yep yep. I must admit that I had a little help on rep #7 with 315. The 375 went up pretty smooth. It feels good to be making some progress after being back in the gym steadily for less than two months. :D

I'd post this on the training board, except for it isn't really a training question. Just thought I'd share.

seriously cas, we'd love it if you'd post on the training board. strong lifts, btw!

beastboy said:
Amazing Cas.....wish I could get even close to that.

What is your training, eating, supps like?

Thanks guys. It feels good to be back in the gym, for sure. :)

Really, beastboy, I haven't been taking any kinds of supplements. I just bought some OneSource multivitamins today, but other than that I haven't taken anything. I've been lifiting for about 7 years though, so I know that helps. I'm trying to pay attention to diet a little more now that I'm back in the swing of things. So far, I've been eating lots of 80/20 ground beef, chicken breasts, and whole eggs for my protein. I get carbs from pasta and stuff. I try to get a couple of servings of mixed vegetables every day too.

Last edited:
Good job big man. I would want to hang out with you sometime since you're such a good guy, but you would make me feel little and I don't like feeling little.:D

Top Bottom