Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clipping Your Scrotum During Barbell Shrugs!!!!

punch

Word of caution, DO NOT WEAR BOXERS WHILE PERFORMING BARBELL SHRUGS!!!! Last night this happened to me at my house. I was doing a drop set and I guess the weight may have been a little to light. I shrugged to quickly and proceeded to lift my balls almost to my belly button. After almost puking my guts out I decided to finish off with dumbells. Yes, working out is dangerous and in this case can severely hinder your sex drive. Have a great weekend everyone!!

lol thats nothing, i accidentally layed a 70 pound weight on them and i almost cried! i was going to do dumbbell incline presses , and i kind of missed my leg when i was trying to place it there.... lol :D

Yah, this chick who does OLing was trying to teach me how to power clean (this was a while ago).

I was wearing boxers and sweatpants. Her garage was cold.

She couldn't understand why I kept lifting the bar away from my thighs so early. I kept trying to explain it to her without being too graphic.

What you need to do is up your dosages of 'test'. You'll know your at the right dosage when your twig and berries are small enough so as not to be clipped by the barbell. Thats my solution anyway.

:angel:

Mic said:
What you need to do is up your dosages of 'test'. You'll know your at the right dosage when your twig and berries are small enough so as not to be clipped by the barbell. Thats my solution anyway.

:angel:

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom