Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clicking knees

Aussi muscle

So it's never really bothered me (well it's been in the back of my mind) but today during legs my training partners said damn man you really need to get looked at. Every rep of squats I do my knees crack really loudly, I remember hearing somewhere it's a good thing, but I'm not too sure. Any one know ? Should I be worried ?

I have that issue with my shoulder. I was told it was just a air in the joint kinda like cracking knuckles.

Does yours hurt

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Shit in the shoulder, you must get some crazy looks on shoulder day. I have troubles with my shoulders due to years of rugby league, but no cracking noises. Not any more than to be expected during or after leg day.

My knees crack anyways like someone slowly stepping on a dry leaf. Shoulders only when pressing. No other movement causes it

. if its not sore I dont think its an issue.. but hopefully someone can give you a definite answer

Thanks for the responses man, yeah I was thinking it's not an issue. It's just a shame on here if you don't post in the aas section, you really don't get many replies.

I would say if they don't hurt I wouldn't worry about it. Mine do this bad, all the time, but mine hurt as well. I tore cartilage in them years ago and never got them scoped so I'm sure that's why mine do it.

Thanks for the responses man, yeah I was thinking it's not an issue. It's just a shame on here if you don't post in the aas section, you really don't get many replies.

I only saw this on my phone by chance.. aas section is by far the busiest.. just post something in there and get it moved by a mod.. might get move views and more responses

your friend might believe that the cracking are bones rubbing together as if you are missing cartilage in your knee..

if you aren't feeling pain this is definitely not the case.. so I think you are fine. my ankles crack when I walk around the house, and I've had pro's look at them and they say its totally normal ..

Last edited:
Thanks for your input Steve, yeah no pain that's not normal. I guess as we are getting older the croaks and moans are getting louder. Might see if I can get some grease nipples installed ;)

Top Bottom