Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol for soccer?

Actually Clen is banned in professional soccer. If you want to become a professional better not use it.

Just had to bump this thread and say that everyone who spoke out against clen use for endurance is correct. Maybe off season like after you had way to much turkey and your gonna lay around but even then I don't like the fact that prolonged use can build up hard tissue around the heart. I'm a cyclist and tried clen (very small doses) for two days and hated it. It made my heart rate rise, where as before it was low and strong. Made me feel short of breath (I know this is supposed to be for asthma, go figure) and that is something you do not want when competing in endurance sports.

Actually anyone want to trade for a barely used bottle of clen (I only used 4mcg out of it) and could already tell this was not for me. Message me if interested. When I came off the small micro dose I felt like I was coming off of a rec. drug. The morning was fine but by noon I was just thankful I had some Taurine in my bag or I might have crashed. If your into b-building you might be interested in trading this. Hit me up cause is gonna hurt my bike fitness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom