Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol for soccer?

Whats up guys i was recently looking into clenbuterol to improve my endurance and sprint speed for soccer. Also wanted to get down to about 5% body fat im at 11% as of now. Im 19 6ft 2 185lbs. If anyone knows of any supplements or peds that could help me increase sprint speed, stamina or overall make me a better soccer player please share

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Whats up guys i was recently looking into clenbuterol to improve my endurance and sprint speed for soccer. Also wanted to get down to about 5% body fat im at 11% as of now. Im 19 6ft 2 185lbs. If anyone knows of any supplements or peds that could help me increase sprint speed, stamina or overall make me a better soccer player please share

At that height your basically bones anyways so why would you want to cut to 5% you would look like a holocaust survivor.. also don't fuck with clen,there are some nasty side effects.. there are other ways to achieve your goals.

I'm not sure which one it is but one of the sarms has great benefits for endurance athletes.. look into sarms and leave clen alone

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Gw501516 from uniquemicals.com will makes your rats have significantly more endurance and speed. Dose em 5-10mg in the morning and before bed. 2 doses per day for a total of 10-20mg per day.

so clen in small doses would only be deleterious? Could you suggest a specific supplement or sarm?

Ditch the clen. Read my above post. Gw501516 is what would benefit you the most.

this is the sarm I was on about.. its proven to benefit endurance athletes

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

It will help burn fat off of you by elevating your metabolism it will also give you an increase in energy. Overall its not a bad supplement for soccer or any sport for that matter.

I've listened to someone who went on a cycle of clen and they explained the nasty sides that they got and i decided against even considering taking clen.
They went from 280 lbs to around 230 in a matter of a month in a half... but he woke up one night with his tongue split down the middle like a snake lol.

Absolutely not. I usually have no problem with clen usage EXCEPT for this situation. I would not use any excessively heavy stimulant in conjunction highly aerobic sports such as soccer. This will not increase your athletic performance. Quite the contrary. The side effects of the stimulants will REDUCE your ability to perform not increase it. If you are simply trying to cut bodyfat in the offseason , maybe there is a case for this. Using a stimulant known to cause excessive heart beat in conjunction with heavily aerobic sports is asking for an ambulance ride to the hospital.

I wouldn't condone using any banned substance for sports in the first place. Man up and learn to compete the right way. Simply use a good sports specific training program which includes sprints and plyos during the off season.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. I usually have no problem with clen usage EXCEPT for this situation. I would not use any excessively heavy stimulant in conjunction highly aerobic sports such as soccer. This will not increase your athletic performance. Quite the contrary. The side effects of the stimulants will REDUCE your ability to perform not increase it. If you are simply trying to cut bodyfat in the offseason , maybe there is a case for this. Using a stimulant known to cause excessive heart beat in conjunction with heavily aerobic sports is asking for an ambulance ride to the hospital.

I wouldn't condone using any banned substance for sports in the first place. Man up and learn to compete the right way. Simply use a good sports specific training program which includes sprints and plyos during the off season.

Thats the advice you need to listen to and this... dont even think about taking anything for another MINIMUM ... 2 years. better 5 years.. best 10 years.... its pathetic if you need anything at 19 yrs old

Top Bottom