Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clean and press

BOOEY

Banned
Just started adding these to my shoulder workout. Problem is, I can press a lot more weight than I clean. So, any ideas on how to make my clean stronger?

You just have to keep practicing them.If you just started doing them it will take some time.Learning good techniuqe helps so if you watch some olymipic weightlifters that can help. Other exercises that help are heavy deadlifts,frontsquat olyimpic style with elbows high and striaght,and high pulls.

yeah takes practice, is really quite a complicated lift

I devote 1 day a week to only clean and pressing, which is a lot seeing how I only lift twice a week

Today was the second time I did them, and I was able to put a lot more weight on than before. Started doing direct forearm work these past 2 weeks, I think that may have helped, also did some farmer's walk after my back/bi workout

I use the continental clean when I use my thick bars (2 3/8 and 3") when I come to a point that I can no longer clean it.

B True

Top Bottom