Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chiny chin

siggma

Does anyone know of any exercises that i could do to get rid of my double chin? i literally have fat no where else, i even have a 6 pack! but for some reason i have this small chunk of fat under my chin. i've tried everything from facial exercises, running, to eating healthy. nothing works so if you can help me out it'll be greatly appreciated. thanks

i dunno, i remember way back my mom had this problem (she didn't have a 6 pac lol but is extremely fit and active) and she ended up just getting lipo there, she was 49 and i guess at the age it was the only cure lol. Are you on any gear? Could be bloat if so.

if your body fat is low, the only option is probably surgery. did you just lose a lot of weight or something?

im only 20 lol. and i didnt lose a lot of weight recently. however, i did use creatine in the past and noticed that my face bloated up so i stopped. I did lose about 3lbs of water weight from that but thats it. i think im going to start doing cardio once a week to burn it off. im not trying to go under a knife haha

well then surgeries probably not required lol just checking. what's your bf%?

idk what my % is, but its definitely very low i literally have no fat any where but under my chin haha. im starting to think its a mix of creatine and genetics. do you think cardio once a week (in addition to lifting twice a week) would help reduce the chin fat? and what type of cardio? im thinking of running 1/7 of a mile as fast as i can, rest for 1min, then repeat 4 times.

I have to deal with this as well. Mine is from past weight related. The only time it's gone is when I'm contest lean. Lean doesn't do it. The only way is to have some lypo.

so i decided to make a workout with sprints. i can't post links yet but you should see the thread in the front page of the weight training category

Top Bottom