Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chin ups good ?

ARIcohen

[FONT=&quot]Hello i am 5'9" , 150 ibs teen trying to do some pull ups. I can do 9 chinups in a row and 5 pullups. I have a long neck and narrow shoulders i think. Can pullups make me look good? I dont have access to gym currently so cant do weights.[/FONT]

I started with pull-ups. Chin-ups looked easier but now, chin-ups are harsh. Something of interesting with chin-ups are bigger biceps. However, I work as slow as possible at the limit of movement. One of my favourite exercises because I can’t lift heavy. This is really a pleasure when I see my veins on my forearm and use my rage to lift alone in the gym. This is a psychological exercise in some ways. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Hello i am 5'9" , 150 ibs teen trying to do some pull ups. I can do 9 chinups in a row and 5 pullups. I have a long neck and narrow shoulders i think. Can pullups make me look good? I dont have access to gym currently so cant do weights.[/FONT]
Pullups are incredible. Great development exercise. As you progress and get stronger start doing weighted pullups. Even better

Top Bottom