Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken legs

franz22

My mates at school make hella fun of me for having skinny legs. Ive been trying for 2 years now and I really cant seem to put any size on them. Any recommendations on how I can change this ? I am 17 years old.

How are you training them now?

Learn to squat. Free weight squat. Not the hack squat. Not the smith machine squat. Real squats.

Spend a year mastering the squat and I promise your chicken legs will turn into tree trunks

First thing you need to make sure is that you eat enough. You won't build any muscle without proper nutrition. Second thing is training obviously. As a beginner lifter your main focus should on big heavy compound movements with barbels and dumbbels. Some amount of accessory work isn't bad but those basic movements are the ones that gonna get the most bang for your buck.

do you have long and lanky limbs? if so your muscles will also be long and lanky. nothing you can do about that except keep working them

if that isn't you then you should start doing CLEANS, squats, deadlifts, and lunges.. also work your calves and front of lower leg. they will grow, just be patient

My mates at school make hella fun of me for having skinny legs. Ive been trying for 2 years now and I really cant seem to put any size on them. Any recommendations on how I can change this ? I am 17 years old.

Get new friends/buddies/mates.

Top Bottom