Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest: What lifts are a must in every workout?

i would suggest doing your normal tricep routine before hand. If you do that, then work your chest, you will totally feel a completely different burn. you shouldnt be able to do as much weight but the results are really good, and the burn on doing 6 reos in a set is amazing. I would also suggest dumbbells, build your stabilizer so that way you can keep heavier weight sturdy.
John Dougherty

I normally use dumbells. I like the ability to have complete control of the dumbell throughout the entire range of motion.

My max straight bar bench is 315x5 reps now. I use 135 lb dumbells for sets of 8-10 reps. Its the heaviest my gym has to offer :( I'll make a suggestion to the staff, see if we can get some heavier ones. I know they are going to get brand new free weights within the next month. I know im not the only one in the gym that can use 135+.

Inclines seem to build more muscle for me than flat bench... but flat bench helps my ego. I tend to switch around pretty often. Don't forget dips (take 'em low).

Top Bottom