Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest, tri's V chest shoulders

COOKSTER

What do you guys believe is the best workout.

Chest and tri's together, leaving shoulders for a workout by itself or chest and shoulders putting arms together.

I'm worried I may overtrain either tri's or shoulders.

Love to here your guys thoughts.

At the moment I’m actually training Chest/Shoulders/Tris most weeks, def not ideal, but I’m only getting to the gym 3 times a week. I don’t think doing either Shoulders or Tris after chest will cause over training, as long as you bare it in mind and lower your volume. In fact putting them together may have the opposite effect and prevent over training. For example, if you train Chest, Shoulders and Tries all on separate days, your Tris are being worked all 3 times and Shoulders twice.

Given the choice, I would put Tris with Chest together, as I like to train Shoulders heavy. I think the best thing is to change it around every so often and just see how it feels.

i do chest and shoulders ,then seperate day for arms.works well for me,i don't ever feel overtrained from tri's,but when i do shoulders away from chest i get that over trained feeling in my chest.it's more of a concern with shoulders for me.try arms together and go heavy as hell on tris,then hit chest hard but move your grip out.......just my .02.

I dont agree with working chest and tris together simply because my tris are too flamed after hitting my chest hard and heavy..

:D:D

Top Bottom