Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest, Please HELP

Chuck Diesel

Man I have got the big delts, big guns, big legs, small chest syndrome. No matter what I do I can't get my chest to get that big round look. I want that full round look. Are there any suppliments that I could take to assist me? I really thing too that I might be absorbing too much estrogen, is that a possibility?

It's not estrogen, and no supplements will help a lagging chest (for men anyway, hehe)

post your current chest routine. you said you had big delts and guns, my gues is that they are doing way to much of the chest work and your not getting proper stimulation of the muscle.

for your problem try:
pre-fatigue: (cable crossovers or DB flye's)
supersets: (pressing and then flye's or machine flye's)
dropsets

as a last resort you could do a B.F.T. chest workout.

but definetly post your chest routine and your week split!

My chest routine is this
Every Tues and Thurs
Flat bench 6-6-4-2
Incline Flyes 8-8-6-6
flat bench flyes 8-8-6-6
cable crossovers 8-8-8-8

I think that my technique could be off too. My football coach back in hich school taught us all his way, but he was a powerlifter so it might not be the right way for me. Also people have said that genetics is the only way that you will ever have a perfectly round full chest. I really hope not cause my pops doesn't have a big or round chest. The way I see it is that if I want it and work hard enough nothing can stop me not even genetics

My chest routine is this
Every Tues and Thurs
Flat bench 6-6-4-2
Incline Flyes 8-8-6-6
flat bench flyes 8-8-6-6
cable crossovers 8-8-8-8

I think that my technique could be off too. My football coach back in hich school taught us all his way, but he was a powerlifter so it might not be the right way for me. Also people have said that genetics is the only way that you will ever have a perfectly round full chest. I really hope not cause my pops doesn't have a big or round chest. The way I see it is that if I want it and work hard enough nothing can stop me not even genetics

I like Valdez's recommendation. i can't say enough about how well pre-fatiguing has worked for my chest. My triceps and delts were really doing all the work, it felt like. Finally started doing cable crossovers to pre-fatigue the pecs, and started making damn good gains again.

I dont understand why prefatiging the chest would help. If overpowering tri's and shoulders do most of the work when pressing, then wouldnt prefatiging the chest exhaust the pecs more and make the tris and shoulders more inclined to take over??

i dont get it. Mabey thats why my chest is so small ;)

I don't think there is a trick to building big pecs.I was in the same boat as you, big arms and shoulders, small chest.Like you i did flys, dumbells, barbells and various angles on the bench.The truth is the best excersise for building the chest is the flat barbell bench press, there's no way around it.So why isn't it working for you?same reason it wasn't working for me...tecnique.

I lifted too heavy raised my shoulders and took the focus off my chest.Heres what you do,forget about the weight your using.Keep your rep range around 8-10 perfect reps.Work on your tecnique - squeeze the shoulder blades in, grip the bar hard,lower under control and gently tip your lower pecs,raise smoothly and contract your chest hard.Focus on the chest stetching and contracting.In between sets stretch and flex hard.Every week add one rep or a small amount of weight and never sacrifice your tecnique.Train your chest first in your workout followed by tri's.

Now all i do is two or three work sets on flat bench and for the first time in a long time, my chest is growing.Forget about all the shaping movements until you've got something substantial to shape.

------------------
"I'd eat a kilo of shit if i thought it would give me bigger muscles"-Arnold

ditto on that, start with DB incline presses. try pre-fatigue before that, only 1-2 sets to failure on a pec deck or on cable cross's. supersets will really help.

btw: I disagree about flat bench press's being the best mass builder. cause it sure ain't for me. Inline bench is a different story though.

Top Bottom