Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest pecs dont grow like other parts? Can it be due to surgrey?

bigg12x

Did 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduction because of me having manboobs from being overweight which consisted of lipo in chest and tissue removal and this April another to fix nipples sizing and my revision on my scars and been still doing cutting diet& weights. I GO HEAVY ON STRICT PLAN AND ALL MY BODY IS GROWING BUT IM HITTING CHEST PECS ALSO VERY HARD BUT I FEEL THEY STILL TEND TO STAY FLAT. Does the surgery would have any effect on building muscle in that chest pec area?

my arms and everything else growing like crazy but I feel chest is lacking... I sometimes hit twice a week but usually keep it at once a week...

all muscle groups are once a week but I feel maybe surgrey on them effected there growth or that's not possible?

Routine is.....

INCLINE BENCH 4-5 SETS= (15) 10 8 6 6
INCLINE DB PRESS 4 SETS 6-10
DECLINE 3 SETS 12 10 8
INCLINE DB BUTTERFLYS 8-10 3 SETS

CABLES:
HIGH 3 SETS 12 10 8
MID 10 10 10
LOW 12 10 8

END OF WORKOUT PUSHUPS UNTIL MAXED OUT

* ALL HEAVY WEIGHT GOING TO FAILURE

THIS IS MY WHOLE CHEST DAY ONCE A WEEK....

I was going to do 2x a week chest but I realized that too many people said that's overdoing it....

here is a pic.... http://s27.postimg.org/8nwihp877/userimage_476629.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/ltlw8gyir/ different pose 2 weeks ago

If your exercise form and technique is good it could be genetics or a weak point in the chain. My chest is my most underdeveloped muscle group. I think this is mostly due to both of those things - I am not naturally strong in that area and have had shoulder issues that I had to get by before I could effectively work my chest. Also, I used to be overweight so am a little loose on the chest which makes it harder to see definition.

I am finally starting to see some progress in that area but its been 5 years of constant work.

If its true that one side is bigger and stronger than the other then I'd focus mainly on dumb bells for all your presses until you get the imbalance sorted.

true..... I do dumbes maybe I should do one arm at a time from now on..... I had surgrey on it like stated before but I wouldn't know if that would have any effect on the size ...

Top Bottom