Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest exercises in extreme conditions

Bemoda

Hi guys! For the next year I will be working in a faraway place, where no gym or real equipment will be available (alighthouse), and I would like to keep myself in shape. There is a setof kettlebells left there by a previous shifter, so I will be able touse those. Should I do different pushups for the chest, of there aresome good exercises you can do with just the kettlebells?

Pushups are a fantastic exercise with tons of variations. Just look up a bunch of "at home" chest workouts and you will see the different ways you can do push ups. Kettlebells seem like a great thing to use for flyes.

Pushups are a fantastic exercise with tons of variations. Just look up a bunch of "at home" chest workouts and you will see the different ways you can do push ups. Kettlebells seem like a great thing to use for flyes.

For sure - it moves the angle away.

Kettle bells are basically dumbbells with a different handle when it comes down to it. If you have access to an adjustable bench, you can do kettlebell presses just like regular dumbbell presses.

Like this -

kettlebell-chest-exercises.jpg

That is one interesting job you got there! There are all sorts of pushups, so you can do them all. You can also put a heavy backback on your back when doing them in order to get things more challenging. If you had a bench, it would be amazing, as you would be able to do the staple chest workouts - the flyes and presses.

Unfortunately there will be no bench, so I will have to go around without it. Would the press and flyes exercises work well for me if I just lay on the floor?

Btw, I will be working off the Azores islands...

I just checked the lighthouses out... epic!! The one on the mountain is crazy. Oof. There are some photos HERE

You can use the floor if need be but there might be a bench of the kind that is used with a dining table for you and your workmates.

Top Bottom