Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest busters work out question

omarcas

Are they more effective than bench press for getting the cut deeper in between the pects? I still have some progress to do on my chest and benching seems to not help at all I have to try a different movement, to get the middle chest.
thank you.

flat bench press is the absolute best workout for building a chest but it has to be done right and consistently

some isolation lifts like dumbbells presses and flies are great too

and don't forget weighted pushups which will also build your triceps. put a 45 pound weight on your back and rip them off

@stevesmi got you well covered. I really got nothing else to add, because the chest exercises are just that - you can't reinvent a bycicle, and there is no need to do so.

The best thing to target the middle chest is to do bench press but with a narrow grip. Grip the bar at shoulder width and focus on squeezing your inner/middle chest at the top of each repetition.

Bench press would be number one for the desired results but flyes would be a great addition. You want to really focus on squeezing the chest as you perform the exercise.

Top Bottom