Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest builder

15yroldinNY

Hey guys, if any of you are old enough, you may know what I am talking about. My dad has this thing, he says its a chest builder. Its like metal thing where you can push together, and on the outside theres a metal cord on each side you can use those and try and seperate them. Does anyone know what this thing really is? I tried it, and gave me a huge burn. My dad said he used it before school, to look good in school, not for really lifting.
Thanks

Yeah, It's like a 2 piece metal tube or rod that when you put your palms on each end and press inward, it comes together under tension by getting shorter.
One side of the tube is smaller than the other and fits inside the other end as you compress it. Never used one but I heard of people getting pinched like hell by the springs running along the outside.

ciscokid1 said:
I know exactly what it is. It is that dumb thing that the older brother in the movie "Goonies" was using.

bwahhahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaha!!!! I love that movie. I know what your talking about, but that thing is for shoulders I think your suposed to pull it apart?

It's most certainly a Bullworker. My dad has one too...real old. It has green handles, one with the insignia, two cables, and a device to measure how far you can push it in. I used to mess with it when I was a wee lad. Maybe it worked for him, he's 52 now and huge. :)

Top Bottom