x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

chest and arms same day cons and pros?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about chest and arms same day cons and pros? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I was wondering if you can work on both the same day or that would overtraining your upper body, I was thinking on doing both distributing the intensity , like doing a heavy chest routine and then go easy on my arms , some personal trainer going too heavy on both routines can give you wrist and elbow joints problems in the long run, thank you for assisting me.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

chest and arms same day cons and pros?

I was wondering if you can work on both the same day or that would overtraining your upper body, I was thinking on doing both distributing the intensity , like doing a heavy chest routine and then go easy on my arms , some personal trainer going too heavy on both routines can give you wrist and elbow joints problems in the long run, thank you for assisting me.

Re: chest and arms same day cons and pros?

Sure you can.

If you're doing bodybuilding the only thing you really should or need to go heavy on is your compound lifts, forget about the weight on everything else.

I always see people trying to curl heavy ass weights with tiny stick arms and I'm there using half the weight they are with arms twice the size of theirs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

split training can be interpreted different ways

there isn't a right or wrong way.

you can do a split routine of push/pull/legs. or you can do upper body/lower body or you can do arms/back/chest/legs etc.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

This is one of my all time favourite workout splits -

1. Back and shoulders
    2. Legs and abs
    3. Chest and arms

I often train chest and arms together. It makes it a really fun 'mirror muscle' workout.

You won't experience and wrist or joint issues if you are warming up properly and using weights that you can control.

You can really train any muscles together that you want to. Sometimes I like to train alternating muscles together like chest and back. Other times I will train muscles that work together like back and biceps. In the end there is nothing wrong with switching it up and keeping it interesting.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***