Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chest and arms same day cons and pros?

Simon*

I was wondering if you can work on both the same day or that would overtraining your upper body, I was thinking on doing both distributing the intensity , like doing a heavy chest routine and then go easy on my arms , some personal trainer going too heavy on both routines can give you wrist and elbow joints problems in the long run, thank you for assisting me.

Sure you can.

If you're doing bodybuilding the only thing you really should or need to go heavy on is your compound lifts, forget about the weight on everything else.

I always see people trying to curl heavy ass weights with tiny stick arms and I'm there using half the weight they are with arms twice the size of theirs. [FONT=&quot]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/FONT]

This is one of my all time favourite workout splits -

1. Back and shoulders
2. Legs and abs
3. Chest and arms

I often train chest and arms together. It makes it a really fun 'mirror muscle' workout.

You won't experience and wrist or joint issues if you are warming up properly and using weights that you can control.

You can really train any muscles together that you want to. Sometimes I like to train alternating muscles together like chest and back. Other times I will train muscles that work together like back and biceps. In the end there is nothing wrong with switching it up and keeping it interesting.

Top Bottom