Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this Primo / Masteron / Winstrol cycle..

Kinda high on the Eq bro.
This from drugprofiles:
How to use Equipoise?

Doses of 400mg per week are normal when this steroid is used by itself. As part of a steroid cycle Equipoise can be used at a lower dose of 200mg per week, as long as the other steroid in the stack are dosed aggressively. For experienced steroid users the benefits are negligible at less than 200mg per week. Equipoise has not earned an exclusive classification as neither a bulking or cutting steroid. Instead, it is being widely use for both purposes with great results.

I see, thanx bro! Im dropping the eq, and adding some Turanabol Oral instead. So its gonna look like this: Turanabol 20 mg/week, Mast 400 mg/week and Primo 600 mg/week.

What u think about this?

Bro I love Tbol. To me it is one of the very best orals there is. However I think you are meaning 20mg/day?

Bro I love Tbol. To me it is one of the very best orals there is. However I think you are meaning 20mg/day?

LOL! Yes bro I ment 20 mg/day... Im tryin to do a cycle without Test this time. Excited to see how this one is gonna work. My goal is to reduce body fat down to 11% with a strict diet offcourse, and to gain some solid lbs of muscle.

Top Bottom