Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this Primo / Masteron / Winstrol cycle..

robeasy

Hello guys,

What do u think about this one?

Primo: 600 mg/week
Masteron: 600 mg/week
Winstrol (oral): 50 mg ED

The diet is all set, and im doing 30 min of cardio 5 times a week, after the workout.

Any opinion about this one??

Thanks ppl ;)

Hey bro,
Could you provide a little more info plz.
Would like to know what your goals are. Age, height, weight and your workout in detail please.
Would also like to see your PCT plan as that is as important as the cycle is.
That way we can have something to go on and provide decent help and advice for you.
Hope to see your post up and reply.
Best regards

My stats: Male, 24 years, hight 181 cm (6ft), weight 90 KG, 13% BF, been lifting weights seriously for 2 years.
Have tried test, tren, deca, masteron, dbol.

My goal is to gain some solid muscle lbs, and burn fat at the same time. And the most important to avoid bloat and keep my gain after the cycle. I have proper diet and workout all set.
For PCT I was thinking to order, unleashed, post cycle and HCGenerate. Maybe forma Im not really sure yet.

As u can see I live in Norway, and the custom laws are very strict here, so im not sure that my PCT order will come through. If not I have HCG and Clomid in hand for PCT.

This is gonna be my first cycle without test, and im trying to avoid it this time to keep away the little bloat that I get from it, and not to use an AI throuout the cycle, because im prone to gyno.

Anyone tried this combo? How is it compare to lets say test and eq 400/week cycle?

Thanks

that is alot of masteron, why not add some test E or C?? lower the masteron 400 mg a week, add test 500 or 600mg it will help much ;) your fine with primo.

and this will be a great log I will fallow.

that is alot of masteron, why not add some test E or C?? lower the masteron 400 mg a week, add test 500 or 600mg it will help much ;) your fine with primo.

and this will be a great log I will fallow.

Thanks man, but what about the bloat and the gyno from the test?? Im trying to avoid thoses sideeffects as much as possible, plus I hate AI, and sice Im prone to Gyno and bloat then I have to use an AI throuout the whole cycle, and that sucks :(

Hey bro,
Dont know if you have ever run test or not but for the most part the bloat is non existant unless you are mega dosing. At 500-600mgs/week you (most likely) will not see it.
How come you dont like AIs? Actually Aromasin 2x/week makes most of us feel good. Just curious.

Yes, I run test everytime I cycle. Well I dont get mega bloated from 500 mg/week, but there will be some bloat. The reason I dont like AI is because last time I used Adex it gave me joint pain. Im not 100% sure if it was the adex, ( as u guys know it`s not allways easy to be completley sure ) but I have never had that kind of problem before the adex. I stop using it, and couple of weeks later the pain disappeared.

What do u guys think about: EQ 600 mg/week, Primo 600 mg/week, and Masteron 400 mg/week. All for 12 weeks? Thanks guys :)

Kinda high on the Eq bro.
This from drugprofiles:
How to use Equipoise?

Doses of 400mg per week are normal when this steroid is used by itself. As part of a steroid cycle Equipoise can be used at a lower dose of 200mg per week, as long as the other steroid in the stack are dosed aggressively. For experienced steroid users the benefits are negligible at less than 200mg per week. Equipoise has not earned an exclusive classification as neither a bulking or cutting steroid. Instead, it is being widely use for both purposes with great results.

Top Bottom