Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my routine for my PH cycle. Critque Plz

heatman74

Gonna be doing a 4 wek cycle of Dieselbolan 3x a day.

Gonna change up my routine while on cycle. Heard great things about 5x5 trainging, and think I am gonna use this for the duration of my whole cycle(on/off)

Chest:
2x10 machine fly(light warm up)
5x5 Flat Bench
2x8-10 incline barbell
2x8-10 incline/flat dumbell(alternating each week)
5x5 seated calf raises
2x10 standing calf raises

Back:
2x10lower back/lumbar machine(light warm up)
5x5 Deadlift(half racks, due to knee)
2x10 cable row
2x10 pull downs/pull ups(alternating each week)
2x10 shrugs

Legs:
10min bike to warm up
5x5 leg press
2x10 leg curls
2x10 leg extentions
5x5 seated calf raises
2x10 standing calf raises

Arms:
2x10 machine curls(warm up)
5x5 preacher curls
2x10 hammer curls
2x10 cable curls/incline seated curls(alternating each week)
2x10 reverse ez-curls

Shoulders.
2x10 machine press(warm up)
5x5 Seated military press barbell/dumb bell(alternating each week)
2x10 Front raises dumb bell/cable(alternating each week)
2x10 lat raises dumb bell/cables(alternation each week)
2x10 bent over lat raise(rear delts) dumb bell/cable(alternating each week)
2x10 shrugs(might throw that in there since rear lats hit traps a little

Before I was doing what some told me was to much. 4 exercises for each body part at 4 sets 10 reps. Then I threw this routine together, hitting rear max weight, even though i am doing less, my body feels like i did more. Does that make sense?

Anyways, looking forward to hearing what you guys think.
Thanks

if youre looking to do 5x5 this isnt even close to that program...
the 5x5 is based on bench, squats, deads and rows, 3 days a week, no, or very little, isolation work and no machines...
if you are still interested, check the 'training vault' sticky above...
like you said you profited from doing less before, it may still hold true... use your energy to focus on the big lifts... with the proper diet, your whole body will grow...
also i am curious about what is wrong with your knee, so that you cannot deadlift or squat, but leg extentions (knee destroyers) dont bother you, and you can do leg presses?...

Shrugs are working your shoulders bro, not your back. I think you have to much shoulder volume, try to keep it to 12 sets. Are you doing this like one bodypart a day split? If so, it's really unnecessary to have a day dedicated to arms.. I usually work my arms at the end of my workouts with about 4 sets on each at most. Atleast cut it down for your biceps

Shrugs are working your shoulders bro, not your back. I think you have to much shoulder volume, try to keep it to 12 sets. Are you doing this like one bodypart a day split? If so, it's really unnecessary to have a day dedicated to arms.. I usually work my arms at the end of my workouts with about 4 sets on each at most. Atleast cut it down for your biceps

I think traps can be worked on either shoulder or back day depending on preference. Chest also hits delts but you wont see me doing chest and shoulders in the same workout.
Rear delt and trap are part of your back so I can see why he would construct such a split.

I do agree with adding in triceps to that bicep day. And cutting out so many exercises - just do 2 or 3.

Top Bottom