Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changin' routine check it out...

WalkingBeast said:
haha No, I wouldnt use the smith machine. The range of motion is so straight on that machine. Its good for presses on occasion. The trap bar looks like a great piece of equipment and I know Tweakle loves that thing, and look how strong he got on the deads. I think Id like it alot too. I dont have one at the main gym I train at, and never tried heavy deads on it. But if youve seen my Beast Lift its almost trying to simulate the trap bar movement. Straight up and down with nothing in the way. Id definately use it if I had one. It may be difficult to do rack deads without a rack, unless you can stack up some items to give you that height. Itll definately be some extra work to set it up. Bfold might have some good suggestions since hes used to making the best out of low budget training. Im thinking of pulling off the floor, more often for a while to switch things up again. My gym just closed down, and now for a couple of months, Im going to have to train at 2 other Gold's Gym locations. I have a question for you as well. I need some suggestions. haha Im not going to have any spotters available on my incline bench day anymore. Ill have to call random dudes that I dont know at all. Ive had bad experiences with this before. Im sure you know what I mean. The other gym, I was at for over 7 years. So I knew people well enough, that I could always get a decent spot. Good enough. How should I do my incline workout now? Ive thought of using the smith machine,power rack (pain in the ass) or just bothering everyone in sight for a fucking spot and just sucking it up. Any ideas? ThanX brother!! Hope that helps

I'm going to try the trap bar tonight...havent used it for a long ass time.....remember it really snapping the middle of the back and I'll hit some heavy dbell rows too............forget the rack deads for now anyways.......

As for you ? - At Gold's, you got people help each other all over the place....find a hardcore bro and ask him - better yet, ask a traininer there that's prob. reading a magazine or something.....I sometimes will use the smith for inclines.....it's awesome for heavy rest pause sets...........do three strict, rest 10 secs, all out, rest 10 secs, all out, etc.......it'll help your max, guarunteed.

JKurz1 said:
I'm going to try the trap bar tonight...havent used it for a long ass time.....remember it really snapping the middle of the back and I'll hit some heavy dbell rows too............forget the rack deads for now anyways.......

As for you ? - At Gold's, you got people help each other all over the place....find a hardcore bro and ask him - better yet, ask a traininer there that's prob. reading a magazine or something.....I sometimes will use the smith for inclines.....it's awesome for heavy rest pause sets...........do three strict, rest 10 secs, all out, rest 10 secs, all out, etc.......it'll help your max, guarunteed.

:FRlol: :FRlol: Just realized this thread is getting COMPLETELY off topic. I love the heavy dumbell rows myself. Let me know how that works out for you. Your right brother, Im just going to ask random people. It wont be a big deal. Those rest pause sets are great on the smith, Ive done those before. Thats a great idea, I may use that on some days. ThanX again!! Now lets give this brother some feedback on his routine!

Top Bottom