Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Champion Suit vs. Z-suit

Deciever

Okay, i just got a z-suit from my friend , never been used, tight as shit, so im probably gonna test it out soon.
Just one question.
Does the z-suit provide as good hip support as the champion? i dunno if its because its a different size than my champion(i m not sure, size tag isnt on it), but the hips feel looser than on my champion..

anyone have experiance with both?

Also, does the hardcore have good hip support also? Im probably going to be getting that suit in a few weeks.

The z-suit should fit tight thru the hips just like a champion -- the only real difference between the 2 is the z-suit legs are tapered to give the z-lock.

The hardcore is an excellent single ply poly -- the best out their IMO. I have used the hardcore suit for the past couple of meets but I now have a canvas on order from Ginny -- should be here this week. I have heard nothing bad about these suits.

okay, maybe the suit is a size or two bigger so the hips arent as tight as my champion..
either way im getting it free, so im happy :)

good luck w/ your canvas

how much would that cost? I still have yet to try it out, i've only put it on. On thursday i'll know for sure what i want to do.

Top Bottom