Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CHAINS - when you whip em out does everyone stare

natural-mike

I used CHAINS for the first time yesterday at my gym, I just got into powerlifting, been wasting time doing bodybuilding but my strength level is descent.
Anyway every mother fucker in the GYM was staring some even chuckled, mostly people asked about 3 hundred times, what are the chains for, after a while I got tired of explaining it to people. I must say out of about 20 geniuses who asked what the chains are for, only 1 guy asked if he could try, needless to say he has decided to start benching with me with the chains.

so do people stare at you when you whip out the chains?

I imagine most of you guys train at home or in a powerlifting environment style GYM, just curious

hey bro,yep..they talked shit when i first used the chains and they talk shit now....guess what..i could give a fuck!!let them look and learn,it's worse cause i'm at a fitness center,even better when we use our shirts.hahahahahah.........i love it........

smiley_1.gif
talk is cheap

whats the difference between chains and bands?

which one is better?

how much do they cost and where can i get them?

the bands are better,but you get burned out AND stay sore longer if you use them for 2 long,that's why you're supposed to change from bands after 4weeks to chains for 4 then back,and so on...........once you use them you'll want to use them on evrything.

Mann
i only have the avg. bands right now and friday is my D-Day what do you think about using those for your flat bench? will i get much out of it they are not to tight i see some others on here using the small bands or should i go with chains and just wait till i get my small bands?

dd

Adam

the company is Dillon supply Phone number is 1-540-434-0778. you live in canada so maybe 15-20 bucks more for shipping.

dd

Top Bottom