Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chain suspended good mornings

Thanks again... now i understand much better...found a new main excersise :D will try the pins for one more week and get out my chains to see if they will fit for the power rack!! :D

Take a look at IrishPower's Good-morning vids and you can get a good feel for the momentum thing. It's subtle but it helps when the weight gets heavy.

Screwball said:
Take a look at IrishPower's Good-morning vids and you can get a good feel for the momentum thing. It's subtle but it helps when the weight gets heavy.
those vid's are Awesome!!! When i see them i just want to move there and Workout with them!!! Would really like to workout with people like that!!! I workout alone or with some "BB" freinds at the gym!! No one does box squats and GM'S.. one dude asked what was i doing when he seem me do a GM! He said he thought it was a f'kd-up squat!!! HEy, i hear lots of comments and crap at the gym, but you know everyone has to say their opinions!!!
Need to find someone here in MIA(south) that trains WS or at least PL'g to workout with! Maybe soon :rolleyes:

Vtec96, I believe Cubanito, Cytomel and Bob Youngs are in Southern Florida. You could probably hook up with one or all of these guys to train. Let people know where you're located and your desire to find lifting partners. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

yea, i did already but cubanito is like 50 miles away and i think BY is prolly more since he is North from Cubanito, and i think Cytomel is also in broward and im over 50 miles from there? But one day when i have time im gonna try to arrange to workout with them and take a drive up north :fro:

I drive 200+ miles (3 hrs.) to train with Benchmonster & BigOkie at the Dungeon. You do what you've got to do! You need to hook up with Bob. He will definitely help your lifting. He knows his shit!

damn!!! Really? 200 miles?? Your RIGHT!!! I need to.. I meet Bob about 1 yr ago at the Seminar, so maybe i will .. also will try to workout with the other peps too.. I think im gonna try to do this Real soon... at least 1-2 times a month!!! Im sure he can really give me some good advice and all which can make a good difference!!! but 200 miles? thats alot of miles, makes my 50 sound like nothing .. how can i get in touch with bob? i dont have his info?

Top Bottom