Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Certain body part lifts

bennetjamess

[FONT=&quot]Ok so I have a set order in terms of what days I lift certain body parts in terms of having different body parts every day once a week and I have certain lifts I do every time Like Squat, Deadlift, Bench, Barbell Curl, and skullcrushers on their respective days but i tende to vary sets, reps and weights and even exercises every week. Is it bad to change things that often and should I stick with one program or could it be beneficial to mix it up and keep my body guessing all the time? Just looking for some help, I keep a lifting journal but I'm not good with programs and I'm not totally sure what's a good idea for a bodybuiliding type of lifting program so I kinda change it alot...Thansk for any help.[/FONT]

That's perfectly fine to do if you are seeing results and enjoying yourself

the objective when you lift is to break down the muscle and then rest after so it repairs. unless you are training for strength or endurance etc. but in your situation don't over complicate things

the one thing you can fuck up that i see all the time is poor form in the gym and not covering all bases creating imbalances. if you continue lifting with poor form and creating imbalances it will come back to bite you

Top Bottom