Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celltech & Nitro Tech

Bigdaddy_056

hey all i heard stacking cell tech with nitro tech you get amazing gains while getting cut at the same time?

might be false info but someone plz respond to it..
thanx

Bigdaddy_056

it's all hype and advertising bro. It's not worth the price they ask for the supps. Your best off just going with a good protein and creapure creatine.

------------------
View
After placing in a spring of '99 Jr. Competition, My ego got the best of me and finally popped, releasing all the Hot Air....
View

-Blackop
"I'm not a fighter.......I'm a killer"
USMC

I GAINED 20LBS OFF OF JUST CELL-TECH AND NITRO-TECH!!!! BULLSHIT!!!! I HATE ALL THOSE MAGAZINES THAT ENDORSE THIS CRAP!!!!I GET THE GNC BRAND...FOR $50 I GET 90 SERVINGS AT 21G OF PROTIEN A SERVING...

I gained 38 pounds on a cell-tech/nitro stack It only took me like 2 weeks and I kept all my gains. it is totally worth the $250 for just creatine and protein!

I bought a big bucket of Nitro Tech for $50 just to try it, I wok at GNC and I will use our refund policy if it doesn't do what it claims on the back hehe. Have to say that it tastes great

Just look at Greg Kovaks...

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Dude, let's not get into the whole 20lbs gain from Cell-Tech being a solid gain, wait a week or two when you get off and oh ... there it goes down the toilet ... literally.
**Flush** in otherwords, it's a frigin way for supp. companies to get you to buy over prices supps. :/

Stiffler please tell me that was a joke. You had better be DRIPPING with sarcasm.

If you gained 38 lbs in two weeks, this was your stack.

McDonalds
Couch
Burger King
Television
McDonalds
Cell-Tech
Toilet Run
Wendy's
Arby's
Television
Nitro-Tech
McDonalds