Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[catch breath] 20-rep Deadlift set! [/catch breath]

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
man, decided after rep 3 in a warm up set to go ahead and try for 20 reps with 365. Got it and WOW! am I sore today. Great cardio challenge too. Each rep was set down and started from scratch, very quickly of course. Fun!

bbuniv1.jpg

Great!!!

My 20 reps deads on the old school thread caused a lot of controversy...I like em..

Great job.

I am on my way to upping my reps on DLs. I just started a few weeks ago and I was in the process of finding my limits on one rep sets. Now that I know I will go to 10 rep sets and see how it goes.

I love the whole concept of 20-rep squats and deads, not consistently but every now and then just to chellenge yourself.

And you gotta love the soreness!

Go heavywear!

JC

Congrats!

Great job... I did the same but only with 315 on Monday.. very tuff... However, I go for the rest at the top and not the bottom! Very intense on the grip...

My last dead day I started upping the reps just for the hell of it. I'm doing it again next time. I usually only do 4-6 tops. I think its just because I like looking at all the plates.:)

did 315 for 15 2 weeks ago, felt pretty good.
may try high rep deads again tonight.
they are killer. my grip was about to die the last 2 reps, held them with my fingers:)

Re: Congrats!

bmjaa said:
Great job... I did the same but only with 315 on Monday.. very tuff... However, I go for the rest at the top and not the bottom! Very intense on the grip...

it's often suggested that you reset after every rep on the deadlift. the reason for this is that deadlifts aren't like other lifts where the eccentric portion of the lift is the reverse path of the concentric portion. putting the bar down is way different than when you are picking it up. thus, if you try a pull right after coming down from another rep, your form could very well suffer which means a greater potential for injury.

Top Bottom