Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Catabolic...

kingsquat

Been dieting, very catabolic right now. So, if you start eating normal again the day after a contest. (Been dieting for 10 weeks) How long before your body gets back to normal?

------------------
One Rep Past Death...

All the guys I know that have competed get back up to their origional weight in no time at all. You've got muscle memory plus your body is just craving for all those foods you arn't allowed right now.

Hate to reply to my own message, but here goes... I lost 45 pounds for this contest, which I know was too much too fast. All water under the bridge now... Out of that 45, I'm assuming that I lost at least 10-12 pounds of muscle. Does "muscle memory" refer to getting back that 10-12 pounds of muscle more quickly than it took me to get it the first time? If so, then how much quicker will I put it back on?!?!

Thanks!

------------------
One Rep Past Death...

Yep, exactly that. Provided you arn't making any major changes in your routine (ie. you arn't coming off gear after a massive stack leading up to your show) you should get back up to weight in a couple of weeks. Or at least 90+% back. If you ever read about any of the pros getting injured and having to stop training for a while you will see how quick they get back to where they were (provided they have got over their injury).

Top Bottom