Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Castro_Bigdog is Back (Pic)

Do you have a before? why dont you flare them bitches out so we can see'em flexed.

mr.nitro said:
you got a wide back for sure. if you dropped a little bf you would would have a sick v-taper.

I agree. Get you down to about 8%BF and your taper would be amazing.

All Ive been doing is Bulking for the whole summer now come next year I will be getting ready to cut up.... But for the winter Ill drop some bf just not to much

id would rather be leaner and more ripped ,than be strong and big and fatish.no muscle definition there

Well honestly...your a big dude, the back is def big but like others side the BF is high...lets see a front shot, like another bro said id rather be ripped and maybe a bit smaller than when your bf is high and your "big" while bulking...girls also like this too..I feel guys always wanna be big like monsters, you end up with smooth bulk like many test only bulk cycles...personally I sort of bulk in the begining of cycle and cut back some cals towards the end..my last cycle i put on 15 lbs while decreasing bodyfat, just how my metabolism works...i know everyone says keep cals up but I do bump them back up after my 6 pack comes out..I know what works for me, but personally cut is def better than just big. And ALL the girls ive asked like that better on a guy, they wanna see ripped muscles and veins so for me thats what ill shoot for, to please the girls, not the other bro's...who gives a fuck about them lol...just my .2

Bro Ive been at 7% BF at 230ibs but Ive been shooting for more weight something like 240ibs 7% and I know its going to be hard to reach mind you Im only 5-10

Top Bottom