Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio while bulking

@guy

hi guys, I need to know how much should you do while bulking? I have been lifting weights for three weeks and I do just 15 minutes of cardio before lifting like to warm up, should I do more than that?

I think 20-30 minutes of cardio 3 times per week is perfect for bulking. Cardio is very important for heart health and it also helps with appetite. Obviously you don't want to do hours of cardio and burn a ton of calories but a couple 20-30 minute sessions will only benefit you.

It is amazing how many people regard cardio just as a way of losing weight, whereas it is the most reliable way of making your heart stronger and healthier. You still need to do cardio, for the sake of your heart's health. If you worry about losing muscle mass, then you can just eat more, as @stevesmi has suggested you to do.

Cardio is great for heart health and I recommend it to everyone that is bulking. Even more so because you are putting your body under a ton of stress by consuming a ton of food and lifting heavy.

Top Bottom