Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio/weights routine

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
So my goal is to drop lbs and keep muscle. I’ve been doing fasted cardio in morning 1hr followed immediately by intense weight training 1hr

I’m thinking of keeping fasted cardio in morning then fueling up before going back for weight training around lunch. I know I’ll have more strength for weights but since I’m trying to drop weight and not really concerned about strength, should I keep the back to back fasted workouts in morning? I feel like I burn more doing that. Just don’t want my muscles to differ from low fuel?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

no this is not the way to do it because you will miss out on the GH pulse. your body does not release GH until hour 10 while fasting then it rises and rises and rises from there. so stretch out your fast as long as you can during the day and you will get that GH pulse, and then eat in a 2-4 hour window. that is how you lose fat and gain muscle while intermittent fasting and the secret. and break your fast with a high fat meal since pure fat does not cause insulin spike. that will feed your body without putting it into fat store mode.

If you can manage it, wait longer to eat, and then lift in the evening.

So my goal is to drop lbs and keep muscle. I’ve been doing fasted cardio in morning 1hr followed immediately by intense weight training 1hr

I’m thinking of keeping fasted cardio in morning then fueling up before going back for weight training around lunch. I know I’ll have more strength for weights but since I’m trying to drop weight and not really concerned about strength, should I keep the back to back fasted workouts in morning? I feel like I burn more doing that. Just don’t want my muscles to differ from low fuel?

How's that worked so far?

So far it’s been great, I just want to make sure I’m not starving my muscles during extreme workouts. Sometimes I get super hungry and feel exhausted but it’s not everyday. Since I have the time usually go go twice, I think I’ll do fasted cardio then go back couple hours later after eating some fruits/veggies. Thanks guys

Top Bottom