Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio/weights & neurotransmitters

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
srtange subject, isn't it ? :D

well, I have noticed that after a long cardio session (but seldom with weight training) I have a feeling of euphoria and wellness .....
(w/o any supps/drugs)

it must be linked to the release of serotonin, dopamine .... and some endorphins

but why more after aerobic activities than anaerobic activities ? (though I may be wrong)

Hmm

I dont know the reason, But I too feel quite Amazing after a good Cardio session, I used to go real fast and intense, but I slowed down to stay in the fat zone and U really feel energized, and Happy, Its almost like the feeling you get after sex,

BUMP for more opinions

Hmm ...dunno

But I too used to feel fantastic during and after aerobics classes, until I switched to cardio where I can control my heart rate better, went on diet and started doing it in the early am ...

Now I just feel like crap! LOL

Just kidding - I feel very good after morning cardio - refreshed and relaxed.

Weird. Never thought about that. But I'm sure it must be endorphins - maybe it has something to do with oxygen, since we don't feel it with weights.

Whilst we're on the topic of how cardio makes you feel - how about this one ...

About 40 minutes into a 1-hour session, I suddenly feel lighter and freer, and it seems easier :confused: Do you think that's related to the same effect you're wondering about, or a changeover to fat for fuel? Or just knowing the session's gonna be over soon? lol

hey, SteelWeaver,

I have the exact same feeling
the fist 15min are OK
then it becomes harder, I feel tired and just want to give up
but after a while it becomes way better and I feel ready to stay on the cardio machine for a much longer time

I also do think endorphins play a large role in this feeling
they inhibit pains
and serotonin make you feel very weel

and when I look at my watch and notice that I just have a few minutes to go, it is even better :D

Top Bottom