Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio training advice needed... PLEASE

M

madbomber31

i had an electro bodyfat done today... it's higher than i'd like to see and my training hasnt changed that in a while... no juice = bad state of mind??? anyway, i believe i have my head on straight now and ready to go...

should i do one body part and then 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 days per week? or should i train upper body 2 times per week and lower body 1 time per week.. and cardio 3 times per week at 30 plus???

give advice... and yes, i am aware what works for A may not for B....

I did cardio once in the morning before breakfast for 45min. and then again at night for 45 min. everyday for the past two weeks. Along with drinking 2 gallons of water everyday. I lost 5lbs. Haven't checked to see if my body fat went down yet. It was already only 9.3% so I wasn't too worried about that.
And definately watch what you eat. Drinking 2 gallons of water will suppress your appetite and you will probably eat less.

Mandy said:
I did cardio once in the morning before breakfast for 45min. and then again at night for 45 min. everyday for the past two weeks. Along with drinking 2 gallons of water everyday. I lost 5lbs. Haven't checked to see if my body fat went down yet. It was already only 9.3% so I wasn't too worried about that.
And definately watch what you eat. Drinking 2 gallons of water will suppress your appetite and you will probably eat less.

9.3% bodyfat? Damn! You`re a woman? That`s low....dude. lol jk

I think diet is key to fat loss. Some people don`t do cardio and lose fat from a good diet. So i would get that going and try cardio as little as possible to start, then move up the amount as needed/if needed.

Top Bottom