Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio training and AAS

Danielmurray

I will start a cycle of anavar and test soon for 12 weeks, I have never cardio since I started going to the gym 3 years ago, just straight lifting, do you taking AAS I should start doing cardio? for how long and which machine? thank you.cardio training and AAS
I will start a cycle of anavar and test soon for 12 weeks, I have never cardio since I started going to the gym 3 years ago, just straight lifting, do you taking AAS I should start doing cardio? for how long and which machine? thank you.

You should be doing cardio all the time, not only while you are on AAS, because it is a very healthy thing to do for your heart. There is no need to do it everyday, or do lots of it, but some cardio on a regular basis is a must.

Regarding the cycle, now that you will be on cycle any intensive cardio is going to be a pain in the ass because of the pumps and cramps, so most probably you won't be able to last for long. Yet, it is a good idea to give it a try.

Cardio is something that should be done year round. Even if you aren't focused on loosing body fat, cardio that really gets your heart rate up is very important for heart health.

Right now I am in my offseason so my focus is building muscle. I don't do much cardio but twice per week I do 20 minutes of intervals on the step mill. 10 rounds alternating 1 minute easy and 1 minute all out. If you do it properly, you will be dripping in sweat afterwards.

Cardio is really important for overall heart health. What I do is do 30 minutes after 3 of my training days each week. I prefer to do my cardio outside jogging where my mind is at peace instead of on a treadmill at the gym.

Top Bottom