Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio / Supps on Refeed Days

mojokid

Hi Guys

I've read up ALOT on Refeeds recently, thanks for all your information. I'm doing my 'first' refeed today, actually doing some of it now while typing. I was one of the ' lost 110 lbs after a very strict lo carb no cheat-days diet' skeptics. I've lost a tremendous amount of weight and body fat learning from you guys and my lack of refeeding and low leptin levels does explain why my progress has slowed ( it hasn't ever stopped completely, but it has slowed down a lot )

It's kinda hard for me to eat a lot of anything these days, let alone a lot of sugar, but I'm working my way through it, I find that pancakes with syrup and applesauce and soda mostly do the trick, load me up with carbs without the fat, which is what I le arned you should do on a refeed.

Anyway enough of the novel, down to the point, I was wondering, am I still supposed to take all my supps and do my same cardio routine on my refeed day? I am taking Liquid Clenbutrx, CLA, Deep Sea Alaskan Fish Oil, Biotest T2 and ALA ( once my shipment from the iceman comes in, should be here Monday! Can't wait ) I do 30 mins of cardio first thing in the morning and 30 mins when I get home from work.

I'm not looking forward to the refeed bloat, but I am looking forward to getting my metabolism back in check.

Thanks Guys!

Ryan

Mens (In)sana in corpore (In)sano
An mind insane in a body the same

I overdid it

God!!!

I overdid it just a lil' bit. I'm glad I had such a bad reaction to so much sugar though, I've trained myself well. I almost passed out because my stomach was so full, but I didn't EAT that much really. I was scared that I made myself diabetic from all my dieting and that I was going ketoacidosis with all this sugar.

I had 3 mini cinnamon rolls, a rice krispie marshmellow treat thing, about 3 glasses of soda ( regular not diet ) 1 glass of orange juice, a bowl of applesauce ( motts apple cinnamon YUM ) and 2 fluffy pancakes smothered in regular 56g carb per serving syrup ( my damn zero carb, zero sugar , zero calorie maple syrup tastes better than the shit with 56 g's of carbs per tablespoon or whatever, geez )

Oh how I wish I had my ALA or at least saved that last pill of R-Ala for this occasion instead of blowing it on oatmal ( see I'm so low carb, I think 18g's of carbs from plain oatmeal is over doing it! )

Anyway I ate all that in the span of probably 2 1/2 hours and I was about to explode, it's like I could feel the food at the top of my stomach, and I couldn't catch a breath, kinda scary. I'll spread it out next time, I just really REALLY look forward to this week of renewed metabolism , clenbutrx and ALA and Lipoderm-Y power! ( Utler , Macro ) I know I know, I used Yohimburn, 2 bottles, worked WONDERS, I'm just given Lipoderm a fair shot, see how it does, the winner will get my continued support until the last of my handles are gone and I lipoburn the other problem areas.

The acids in my stomach are churning the food down, I can breathe easier.

Anyone have any recommendations for how to spread this out, I've heard all day and 8 hours, sometimes 8 hours is all that I'm awake for or able to eat for, heh.

No bloat that I can tell actually
Or I don't FEEL bloated.
I did cardio and kept taking my supps although I've
read that yohimbine's is effective when your insulin levels are low

it could also be that I didn't do a TRUE refeed as many have posted on this board, I made up my mind in the middle
of the day to do it, and sorta shoved my face with stuff
for a few hours. Next week I'm gonna plan it out.

Also with the bloat, I have some definition in my abs but since
I weighed at one point 300lbs there is a lot of loose skin ( which annoys me alot! ) so the bloat could be hidden behind that.

But anyway since no one answered, I gathered more info from posts and have decided to do a big workout right before the refeed and do the cardio and continue the supps throughout the day as normal.

Thanks!

What is this zero carb, tasty syrup of which you speak? I have a yummy sugar free one, but it's got 12g carbs.

Walden Farms I think. I got it from www.low-carb.com
They have good stuff there at reasonable prices, low carb shit is always expensive. You'd think they would make food that is actually GOOD for you, cheap, and widely available, ah, I dream of a day when there will be a low-carb fast foot joint, serving 2 carb pancakes with zero carb syrup and egg beaters and turkey bacon for breakfast, some grilled, lightly season chicken breasts with steamed broccoli for lunch with a super sized protein shake! Where an extra quarter goes a long way ! :)

Don't continue any kind of ergogenic/thermogenic/appetite supressing supplementation during the refeed. The extra calories will blunt the effects of the drug, and vice versa. You'll have a much better refeed (hormonally and glycogenically) if you stick to only vitamins and ALA. Give your receptors a break.

Top Bottom