Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio Requires 50 Times More Dicipline Than Lifting Weights!

MUSCLE BUILDER

I got to tell you that cardio especially joggin on a treadmill is got to be the hardest thing in the world. I can't even last more than ten minutes on a treadmill without losing interest. It is too boring. It is then i realize that cardio requires one thing, discipline! Pure discipline!

Well, cardio is boring for most people while lifting weights is fun. So it makes sence.

If you try to see something fun in cardio, perhaps beating your record of sprints, then it would be more enjoyable.

-sk

Hmmm. I dunno about that. I think the first 10 minutes is the hardest part though. After that, I become a zombie and forget that im even doing cardio. Music helps me out a lot too.

I bought a treadmill and put a flat screen tv right in front of it and I still don't use the damn thing. Im gonna force myself to go on it 3x a week next week, maybee the week after that. LOL

I guess it depends on the person b/c I know some avid runners/bikers/swimmers who think weights are boring and require more discipline. Interest level is the operant word.

Cardio sucks, I started weight training years ago so I wouldn't have to run(from anyone).
If I'm in diet mode I can get into it more, I guess it's the interest thing Mack said.

it's boring as hell and it's uncomfortable

I hate cardio for that very reason. Gotta admit though, I love the results, but it's a huge pain in the ass!!! I have to have music on while I'm doing cardio, something that gets me pumped, like the music I'm going to pose to or something like that. Otherwise I lose total interest and motivation. For some reason, White Zombie, Astro Creep 2000 gets me pumped for doing cardio.

yea without music, forget it theres no way i can do cardio...music, well i love listening to it everday, its my hobbie, allows me to dazeaway and forget for about 30 mintues or so..but if not, forget it there's no way..unless im p;laying sports of fucking

Top Bottom