Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio is not the answer to loose fat. It is just a tool to get you there!

dabuffguy said:
+1 on all this.

I really find it a joke to say "Cardio is not the answer to lose fat, but it's a tool to get you there"

That in itself is contradcting itself. You could rephrase it and say "You don't need cardio to lose fat, but It will help you lose fat."

I forgot to post on this. No it isn't contradicting itself. It is one of MANY tools, just don't rely on it as if it was the only tool. As I had mentioned that I worked with a trainer who just kept adding more and more cardio to my program I burned up a lot of muscle dieting down. SO I was just saying use it along with many other techniques as well.

sessa said:
This is just a thread for everyone to post their opinion and experiences with dieting. Some people use cardio and some don't. Believe me I know lots that don't.

But I was just curious to see what everyones opinion was on this and thanks to everyone that responded.

I do also agree that without cardio it would take longer and yes do NOT restrict your calories too much or your body will go into fat storing mode. What I plan on doing is diet with a deficit of 500. When I plateau, I will either bump up the cals, then drop again, or maybe add in some cardio, or maybe take away a little more cals. I will judge it when I get there. So far I am not there yet.

I am also going to introduce a fat burner cream soon. napalm from avant research. I have heard some good things, I will keep everyone posted on it. If anyone else has used it, let me know what you thought of it.

I know, and that's what I gave you.

Extra cardio really doesn't do much for me. However I have a physical job and do more in a day then a lot of people do in a week or even a month if their really lazy.

dabuffguy said:
+1 on all this.

I really find it a joke to say "Cardio is not the answer to lose fat, but it's a tool to get you there"

That in itself is contradcting itself. You could rephrase it and say "You don't need cardio to lose fat, but It will help you lose fat."

Well, shit if it will help you lose fat, then it IS the answer.

This thread is teh suck. Do cardio. end of story.

Absolutely no reason to be hostile. If you want to voice an opinion fine but do not try and degrade others for theirs.

And it's basic semantics: "THE ANSWER" denotes a singularity. So in her title she is saying that it isn't the only way to lose fat and that it is a tool to help do so. No contradiction there.

If it helps then it is "an" answer not "the" answer. This is pretty basic english grammar.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Absolutely no reason to be hostile. If you want to voice an opinion fine but do not try and degrade others for theirs.

And it's basic semantics: "THE ANSWER" denotes a singularity. So in her title she is saying that it isn't the only way to lose fat and that it is a tool to help do so. No contradiction there.

If it helps then it is "an" answer not "the" answer. This is pretty basic english grammar.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Wow, thanks :)

Top Bottom