Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio at night?

AmmunitionVx

hey all,This is my situation.. My mother just got a Gym member at ballyfitness for Free( she can only go Tues.Thurs and Saturday ).

see, the thing is she doesn't want to go to the gym by herself, so I'm willing to go with her. Now on Tues and Thurs , I jump rope in the morning on a empty stomach( 15 - 20minutes ). but she won't be going to the gym until night time, and since I hit the weights on M.W.F, I was thinking in adding some extra cardio on Tues and Thurs at night, i assume my body will be burning mostly carbs instead of fat around this time. but do you all think I'm wasting my time here? doing cardio twice on these days at different times?

would you do it?

On a cutting cycle anyway.

Thanks all.( hope I didn't confuse anybody with this post )

Cardio is best in the AM on an empty stomach, as you are doing... also try not to eat til an hour after your AM cardio workout...

as for cardio at night on Tues and Thurs, I do not see this as being a problem...

Also, if you are on a cutting cycle.. you would need to add more cardio anyways.. twice a week is not enough when you are on a cutting cycle

Nothing wrong with doing cardio twice per day. As a matter of fact, I know of a top pro who does cardio in the morning and night 6 days per week when preparing for a show.

Top Bottom