Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio more than once a day?

Lee

today was a really lame day, so i went on 3 jogs, each jog was around 2 miles long, and there was about 3 hous between each jog. would this have any negative affects on my body?

Hmm... it could have a catabolic effect.

While I was in track and field in college... I did long distance running in the morning (for conditioning) and at night I did sprint work, stair work, 3 days a week weight training and then my field events... so... I don't think it could be SUPER bad...

Especially if it is only something you do once a week like that.

C-ditty

yea its not gonna be an everyday thing, i usually do jogging on the days i dont lift, and i lift monday,wednesday, and friday.

Well, I don't think you will have any detrimental effects on your body, I'd say it'd be a nice change.. .and good refreshing workout. Some might tell you of the catabolic effects of long endurance cardio... but if you stay on top of your diet and training, you should be ok.

I'd stay off road running... it can cause shin-splints very fast... unless you are really used to it...

C-ditty

Top Bottom