Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which cardio maximizes fat loss

Let me start this by saying that this is mearly what I think could be the explanation.

During the exercises themselves the results show that the endurance exercises burned more fat. That would be expected as it is an aerobic exercise and the high intensity training is anaerobic. However at the end of the study the greatest fat loss was in the high intensity group. Because high intensity training is anaerobic you don't burn fat for fuel while doing it, however your overall metabolism is raised. In other words you are burning more fat after you leave the gym. Also the high intensity training group built muscle which burns more fat and theres a good chance that the other group actually lost muscle.

I believe that a combination of the two is best for optimal fat loss. Not at the same time or even on the same day for that matter, but some combination of the two.:cool:

Run for the first 20 - 30 minutes to burn fat. Sprinting occasionally will also pump your quads. Then after running for 20 - 30 minutes, just walk briskly. the first 20 - 30 minutes you tend to lose more fat. After that your muscle may go into catabolic state ... so you may want to walk.

Top Bottom