Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio,lifting,sauna and supplement timings !!! ?!?!

gani

i go to gym 4 days a week .
i got l-carnitine and vassive-NO 30 minutes before i hit the gym
i do 10 minutes of warm up and start my weight lifting session about 35 min and and then hit the cardio again for another 35 min around %70-75 of heart rate and get a serving of Vassive EA8 after cardio.... And after 10 minutes of rest i go for sauna with 8 minutes of 3 sesssions with 2 cold showers between each session..( i read somewhere cold and hot shocks are best way to recover)

then i leave for home
about me BFR is around %18 220 lbs 5 11 and 35 yo. and only start working out 3 months ago....
and I want to lose fat and put or at least lose as little as possible muscle weight....
My questions are:
1-What is the best way to lose fat and keep as much muscle as possible including supplements and workout routine .
2-When is the best time for post work out drink after weight lifting or cardio ? and can i make it at home and bring to gym for convenience?
3-What are the best herbs and supplements for my situation
(i have great tendency to bulk up easily)
4- Does sauna sessions work after a workout? or just fades away muscle?

thank you very much in advance for your time

What's your diet like? You forgot the most important part. Since you are a beginner, gaining muscle and losing fat will be easier for you.

Top Bottom