Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio with injured ankle

Brian F

I hurt my peroneal tendon bad, I tend to gain lots of weight when not exercise or do any activity, before that injury I used uses the treadmill and stationary bike, I can't use those for the moments, what type of machine can I used with type of injury, thank you.

Swimming would be a good way of doing cardio without stepping on your legs. Other than that, there is not much cardio you can do without them. However, weight training is also very good for fat burning, so you can do weight training - almost any exercise can be carried out without standing.

i like the swimming suggestion, just use your upper body to paddle

i need to get back to doing that myself

you can weight train in the mean time with weights. you really need to rest that injury.. yes you will lose conditioning but once you are healthy you will come back fast

You will have to control your weight with diet if you are not able to exercise. Definitely make sure you are not eating above maintenance. You want to factor in that you will be sedentary for most of the day just like an office job.

Ontop of swimming, you could also try battle rope swings ->
Battle_Rope_Squatting_Alternating_Waves_F_WorkoutLabs.png

Top Bottom