Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio and heart rate. Conflicting views.

##spiderbaby##

I need some help here from experience. Since I cannot find any hard evidence that the heart rate to age graph dohicky thing actually promotes better fat loss I implore that you will help me.

By the "rules" chart for fat loss my heart rate should be elevated to 115-130 bpm for "optimal fat loss". Is this actually true? I dont feel like I am doing a thing unless my heart rate is at 170 or above and even then I do not breathe hard for extended periods of time.

For example When I am on the stair climber for an hour I have no problem keeping my heart rate at 180. I sweat but I am not breathing hard. If I am trying to cut off some fat should I really lower my heart rate to 130? This seems insane because I dont even sweat a drop at 130.

30 year old male.

I get conflicting views from guys/gals at my gym.

If you take it up highher you will still be burning calories, but they'll be carbohydrate calories. If you do about 20-30 minutes of cardio at 180bpm then your heartratte will be upped for an extended period of time, which will allow you to burn fat calories as it goes down. Just be careful to consume enough carbs, because after you run out of carbs your body will buurn muscle. check out these links for more information on cardio and bodybuilding.
www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter2.htm
www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter3.htm
enjoy!:elephant:

Top Bottom