Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio on an empty stomach..............

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
dosn't work well for me, causes me dizzyness and stomach pains.

i know that it's better to do cardio on an empty stomach for optimum fat loss, but the meds i am taking don't mix well on an empth gut.

what do ya'll recommend to eat before cardio that will keep my meds from destroying my stomach and not interfere with fat loss?

well......can you do it as the last thing b-4 bed...with no food - only water afterwards??

well I never had a problem with cardio on an empty stomach, but an hour or so before lifting i eat a bowl of oatmeal, usually gives me a good push or two.

Cornholio said:
well......can you do it as the last thing b-4 bed...with no food - only water afterwards??
no, i don't go to bed until about 2 am, gym closes at 8 pm.............perhaps a low carbohydrate protien bar would suffice?

yeah - that would be good......maybe even a glass of milk as that greatly helps coat the stomach

I would NEVER do cardio on an empty stomach.. unless you are wanting to spare some hard earned muscle. You need to feed your muscles to prevent catabolism while working out. I always have a protein shake as soon as I wake up, then 30 mins later do my cardio. This way you save your muscles but still have the same fat burning benefits as doing it empty stomach bc your glycogen stores will still be low.

I just eat some peanut butter for some reason this always helps my stomach relax, I take a nap for an hour then I do cardio.... I hear fruit helps too, if you can't handle PB

8 oz of orange juice and then away you go.

oh......... also you said that you couldnt do cardio at night because the gym was closed............. waaasssaaa mattta........... you too good to walk outside.......... just take a flash light and a gun but leave your wallet at home.

X

Top Bottom