Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio+Diet Vs. Weight training

jinxed_teen

What is better for a 15 year old boy 5,10" 140 pds with a thin layer of fat over his abs that wants to see them,
Doing an hour cardio per day, and dieting at around 1300-1500 cals per day, which im doing now and not really seeing results, or just weight training 4 times a week to quickly lose that ab flab (what a poet I am!!)

Please help me, I NEED abs before summer (1 month 2 weeks away)

As you can see, there is not much fat there:

Sorry wrong picture, youll have to check it out in one of my other posts, but it wont be hard to find, i posted alot of pics with my messages

Drink 1/2 gallon of water a day,look at th diet discussion
forum,sleep 8 hours a day,dont get to into supplements right now you are still young if anything just take a multivitamin (centrum) in your case a day.p.s are you trying to impress someone?
:alien:

Both.

Do your weight training and then do 30 min of cardio. At your age and size you don't need to go below 1800 cals. a day. That is a clean 1800 cals. Eat oatmeal, brown rice, egg whites, chicken, tuna etc. Get some flax oil or natural penut butter for fat consumption. Dieting can be a funny thing, If you don't eat enough you loose muscle not the ab flab. Also what some of the other guys said on your other post is true build some muscle. 1.5 mo. is a tall order for getting ripped but that don't mean you can't lean out a bit.:cool:

THat is good advice, but I really want to shock my family come summer when I wear a bathing suit, they know I have been working hard to get lean and I have had some results

You don't have a 6 pac because you have no muscles to show. It's not the baby fat, it's the lack of development.

I swear, these posts are starting to seem like a joke.

Top Bottom